Welcome to NASW Assurance Services
NASW Assurance Services, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NASW, responsible for designing, securing, and overseeing high-quality, competitive insurance, financial, and other programs and services offered to behavioral health professionals.
For More Information Visit
Manage your risk
NASW Risk Retention Group
Protection Designed for You and Your Family
Join Our Email Family
Receive announcements, notices, and updates to keep you informed and involved in your professional community.
Resources and References
- Considering Teletherapy? Here’s what you need to know.
- For COVID-19 Resources, visit our dedicated website to assist behavioral health professionals during the pandemic.
- Read NASW RRG Statement on In-Person Services.
- Taking a Stand for a More Equitable Society
- Are You a Policyholder? Did you know we have a website dedicated just for you? Click here to visit.
- Learn more about managing your risk and upcoming educational events at our Risk Management Website.
- For continuing education opportunities, visit the Continuing Education section of the NASW website.
- Not a member of NASW? Click here to Join NASW Today!
- Have a question about your policy or need specific information, you can speak with a knowledgeable, licensed insurance representative by calling 855-835-2160.
Please use this form to contact us with any questions you may have. You may use this form to report a claim, lawsuit, subpoena, summons or another complaint that may result in a claim against you. We’ll be sure to get back to you right away!
If you need assistance right away, please call us at 855-835-2160 to speak with a representative about coverage options, pricing, or any question you may have about our products or services. Our business hours are 9:00 am to 4:30 pm EST, Monday through Friday, or send us an email at [email protected].
NASW Risk Retention Group (NASW RRG) provides information based on our helpline inquiries, corresponding claims history, and an understanding of a varying nationwide professional state regulatory environment.
Due to COVID-19, many states have implemented or waived specific regulations; it is the individual professional's responsibility to research, implement, and monitor those regulations; and apply our risk management content as a consideration in your practice environment. Do not interpret this risk management material as any means to alter professional training, standards, nor any ethics information provided by your professional association.
Please understand, the NASW RRG makes no representations or warranties other than those stated to our current policyholders in the insurance policy contract. Please contact us if you have further questions.